Oh hey, dA!
I finally got around to finishing my Thumbelina costume!
I've had it 75% done for the last year and has just hesitant to really fuss with the wig, especially since I was working on other projects and didn't really plan to debut this until I had Cornelius done as well.
OH WELL, I finally wrapped it up and did a gorgeous photoshoot!
Wig is Arda Wigs, with a Matilda as the base and a modified Delilah as the ponytail. SO MUCH HAIR.
My ponytail bump actually started drooping as the shoot went on so I need to re-rig it so that it maintains the level of height I want next time.
Aside from the wig, this costume is made of some pretty basic elements. I did take about 20hrs to make the waist thing though, adding multiple layers for fabric and zip tie boning for structural support!